Items listed on pcgali may be covered by buyer protection programs in the unlikely event that something is not delivered, or is not as described in the listing. It's nice to know you could be covered for your loss if something does go wrong.
You can claim protection coverage in the event that :
- You paid for the item but never received it or You received the item but it was significantly different than described
Eligible transactions :
- You are a winning bidder or fixed price buyer of an item listed on the pc gali site.
- Both you and the seller had a Feedback rating of zero or above at the close of the listing.
- Your item is legal and in accordance with pc gali's Listing Policies and User Agreement.
- Payment was sent to the seller in good faith and proof of payment can be documented.
- You have not exceeded the three claims per six-month limit.
- If your transaction is eligible under the program, you can file a dispute against the seller.
Non-eligible transactions :
- Items which are not significantly different from the item description
- Items paid for with cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union
- Items damaged or lost in shipping
- Merchandise which has been altered, repaired, discarded or resold
- Items which are picked up or delivered in person
- Intangible items
- Double or overpayment
- Shipping and handling fees
- Buyer's remorse (items bought by mistake or if you change your mind)
100% Buyer Protection
You can shop without worry on pc gali knowing that we've got you covered. In case you've requested a replacement and you are not convinced with the resolution provided by the Seller - Contact us, we can help.